Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Look! It's a Meme!

Romi tagged me for a new meme, and since I do love a good meme, here we go:

"The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer."

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was living in San Diego, recently married, with a new baby, and had just started law school.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
Get my nails done, teach astronomy to fifth graders, clean the bathrooms, go grocery shopping, read bankruptcy law

3) Snacks I enjoy:
Cheezits and milk, granola bars, chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal, candy

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Seek excellent financial advice, pay off debts, set up a charitable foundation, buy a farm and raise fiber animals

5) Places I have lived:
San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., Russia, Germany

7) 6 peeps I wanna know more about:

Sophanne
Melissa
Kristin
Annie
Heather
Sharon
Tammy

But since I'd actually like to know more about all of you, please feel free to play along if you'd like! (And, as always, if I tagged you and you don't feel like playing...don't.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, OK!! I'll play. and post.

Melissa Morgan-Oakes said...

10pm EST and I am doing a meme. It's past my bedtime, so weird answers don't count

Kim said...

You were quite the busy beaver 10 yrs ago (and today too). I'd rather clean a bathroom any day than read bankruptcy law. Sophanne tagged me. Woot!

ktb38 said...

Wow. You've lived in a lot of different and very cool places.

Romi said...

You have lived in some cool places!

Sheepish Annie said...

I'm on it! I'm always looking for blog fodder and, lately, the well has been running a bit dry. Since I haven't been knitting lately, this little meme is like a gift from heaven!!!

Life's a Stitch said...

What, no knitting on your to do list today?

5elementknitr said...

oooo, fiber animals - good one!