Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sailing Right Along

The sailing puns are likely to be hot and heavy around here for a while. Bear with me.

For those who might have worried, I have not died, been abducted by aliens (more's the pity; I've always thought that would be interesting), or been the unfortunate victim of a zombie attack (but it could happen, Annie!). I have been busy. Duh. Aren't we all?

I finished this:

And this:

And I'm (yes, sorry, I really am going to say it) sailing right along on this:


There is much more to be done. I could get a lot further if the other inmates would stop eating, wearing clothes, bathing, and going to school. Although that could get pretty ugly. Cranky, skinny, naked, stinky, and ignorant probably wouldn't be an improvement over the current state of affairs. On the other hand, I might have a completed Death By Cables and a new pair of spring socks. Hmmm...

9 comments:

sophanne said...

Excellent busy-ness- we have next week off- maybe if I vowed not to blog or read blogs I would get stuff done. Maybe I would lose my mind as well!

Lydee said...

LOL! Everything looks beautiful. You have been busy!

FairyGodKnitter said...

It's all so pretty!

punkin said...

The bathroom floor turned out very nice! And the garden is ready for spring. And all those pretty sailboats. You have been getting a lot of work done. I am inspired.

Anonymous said...

Excellent busy-ness. Hard to say which is nicest, really, although I am awfully admiring of your bathroom floor.

Melissa Morgan-Oakes said...

that middle picture. what. what IS that exactly, the, um, green stuff??

Kim said...

That's good productive busy. The tiling job looks awesome. Just keep sailing right along with that blankie and don't rock the boat. harhar.

...Sarah said...

Ha, I love that idea. The things that "do themselves" take a lot of time away from brighter pursuits.

Haley said...

your blanket looks great. i'm sure your friend will love it! i hope she and her husband are enjoying this unexpected pregnacy.