Thursday, April 26, 2007

Procrastination

It says a lot about my to-do list for today that I found it absolutely necessary to scrub all the toilets in the house before tackling it. In fact, I also brushed the dogs' teeth, groomed them both, did the laundry, and dusted and vacuumed the entire house. And you can rest assured that "knitblog" is nowhere on that list, yet here I am.

So, since procrastination seems to be the magic word for today, I thought I would share with you my newest acquisition from the De-stash site.

This is my second purchase. You can see the first here. This is hand-dyed spun silk, and to be fair, it wasn't actually for sale on the site, but when I contacted the owner to inquire about a different skein, she mentioned that she had this, and voila! I love the internet. I love the postal service. I love UPS. In fact, I love everything that helps to feed my insatiable hunger for all things soft and beautiful (yarn-wise, of course).

There's about 400 yards of heavy worsted here. I'm thinking another camisole. What do you think?