Wednesday, July 16, 2008
A Few of My Favorite Things
1. Suzannes kitchen window, 2. oatmeal with caramelized bananas and drizzling of maple syrup, 3. Comfortable on the Fourth, 4. National Geographic behind the scene, 5. Mike Rowe - Surfer Boy, 6. Ice Tea Splash, 7. Paris City Hall by a Cloudy Night HDR*, 8. day 58: creme brulee, 9. bless from above, 10. "The family is one of nature's masterpieces.", 11. Cliffhanger, 12. Sunday Favorites on a Tuesday
I know you all have seen this meme on other people's blogs. I put off doing it myself because it looked too complicated, but it wasn't really that hard, even for a techophobe like myself! From upper left to right, in rows from the top down, these are the answers:
1. First name: Suzanne
2. Favorite food: oatmeal (yes, really!)
3. High school: Lincoln
4. Favorite color: red
5. Celebrity crush: self-explanatory!
6. Favorite drink: iced tea
7. Dream vacation: Paris
8. Favorite dessert: creme brulee
9. What I want to be when I grow up: happy
10. What I love most in life: my family
11. One word to describe me: fortunate
12. Your Flickr name: vetaflame (Note the teeny, tiny picture of me wearing my Dickinson pullover in someone else's favorites mosaic!)
Want to play too?
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your Flickr name.