1. "Christmas vacation" means something different to kids who are out of school than it does to parents who are working. (I actually already knew this; I just manage to forget it every year until I am once again forcefully reminded.)
2. The parent who works at home totally gets the short end of the stick when the kids are out of school. Fortunately, that's not me this year.
3. A 13-year-old boy has a very loose understanding of what constitutes adequate vacuuming.
4. My dogs don't like to go outside to pee when it's raining.
5. Dog pee smells really, really bad if you don't notice it for a couple of days.
6. Waiting until Christmas week to do the Christmas shopping is probably not a good idea.
7. Amazon Prime is worth the price.
8. Credit cards can actually smoke if you use them too much. (This isn't true, but certainly seems like it should be.)
9. Judges make mistakes.
10. Pointing out the judge's mistake may not lead to the result you are hoping for.
11. Even good bosses are not always right, but you don't necessarily want to point out their errors, either.
12. Not getting paid for your work does not make you any less responsible for doing a good job, numbers 9, 10, and 11 notwithstanding.
13. It is entirely possible to work full time and still run a home. All you have to do is warp the space-time continuum. (I'll let you know when I get that figured out.)