Here's how I spent my knitting time today:
--Two cardigan sleeves that I inexplicably knitted on different size needles. And neither of them fit. I will reknit them and try again. Someday.
--A half-completed white and beige cotton sweater. Note to self: white and beige do not go together. It's gone.
--The entire top of my Ariann. I had completed, sewn up, added a collar, woven in the ends, washed, blocked, and reinforced the buttonholes, all in complete denial of the fact that this thing could not possibly fit anyone who walks upright. In adjusting the pattern to accomodate a thicker yarn, I somehow neglected to account for the extra length I would get in the yoke. Since I'm not personally acquainted with any orangutans, I cut off the collar (fuzzy novelty yarn--no change of frogging. I tried.) and frogged to the beginning of the yoke.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I need to go lie down.